Have you just received your American Express credit card? Have you confirmed your card online or not? If not, then don’t go anywhere because you’re reading the right article that will solve all your problems. Today, we’ll guide you on how to confirm your americanexpress.com/confirmcard credit online or over the telephone. So, sit back tight, have patience and follow our step-by-step guide on this topic. But before proceeding any further, let’s have something about American Express itself.
- 1 What is AmericanExpress?
- 2 Required Stuff to Confirm your American Express credit card.
- 2.0.1 A laptop, PC or a smartphone
- 2.0.2 A reliable and secure internet connection
- 2.0.3 Username and password
- 2.0.4 An email address
- 2.0.5 Your AmericanExpress credit card number
- 2.0.6 Security code for your card
- 2.0.7 Your first name and last name
- 2.0.8 Your date of birth
- 2.0.9 Zipcode
- 2.0.10 Your Mother’s middle name
- 2.0.11 Home address
- 2.0.12 Phone number
- 3 Confirm your AmericanExpress credit card online Using PC
- 4 AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard – Official activation toll-free number
- 5 Confirm your AmericanExpress credit card over the telephone.
- 6 Facilities of AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard
- 7 Want a Premium AMEX card?
- 8 AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard customer service number – 1800 419 3646
What is AmericanExpress?
The American Express Company is a multinational financial services corporation whose headquarters is in New York City. This company is also known as AMEX as a short term. The company was founded in 1850, and it’s significantly known for its banking, charge card, credit card and traveller’s cheque services. If you’re a US citizen, then you can easily have one credit card issued for them. But immediately after getting your hands on your card, you should confirm your card via online or over the telephone. And this confirmation procedure is what we are going to discuss today. Follow each step precisely, and any small error can reject your verification. But, don’t get scared either, because this is way easier than you think. So, let’s get started.
Why should you confirm your AmericanExpress credit card?
Unless you register or confirm your AMEX credit card, you won’t be able to use it on the go. An unregistered card does not have any particular billing address, and that’s why it cannot be used for online purchases. You must confirm and active your AMEX credit card if you want to continue online shopping conveniently. You have to confirm your card by visiting http://americanexpress.com/confirmcard.
Required Stuff to Confirm your American Express credit card.
Before you start “AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard”, there are a few things that you need to keep close to your hands. These things are very much required while confirming your card online or over the telephone. These pieces of stuff are:
A laptop, PC or a smartphone
For AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard , PC and laptop are recommended highly because web surfing experience is way more simplified and efficient on these devices.
A reliable and secure internet connection
Make sure that your bandwidth is stable and you do not have any bottlenecks in the networking system. Also, avoid using public WiFi networks as these are the potential threats for malware and spyware attacks. You can use personal broadband or mobile web for better safety and also consider using a reliable VPN for additional security of your data.
Username and password
To login into the portal, you’ll need your username and password. You’ll get these credentials if you’re already registered.
An email address
If you aren’t registered and don’t have your username and password, you’ll need an email address to register for the first time. The email address you’ll be providing must be secured by two-stage verification and never share your email password with anyone unless complete trustworthy.
Your AmericanExpress credit card number
Keep your credit card in your hand because you’ll need the 15-digit number on your card. And never share this number with anyone except banking officials and trusted personnel.
Security code for your card
This is a 4-digit number for added security of your credit card. You should also keep this number private for the protection of your card.
Your first name and last name
For the registration band confirmation, you’ll need to provide your full name. Avoid any error in spelling as you won’t be able to fix that later.
Your date of birth
Provide your date of birth while confirming and be sure about the format, whether it’s DD/MM/YYYY or MM/DD/YYYY. Often this is the most common mistake that anyone makes.
You’ll need to provide your city’s or area’s zip code. If you aren’t sure about it, then refer to the local post office or the internet.
Your Mother’s middle name
You’ll be asked to provide your mother’s middle name. This is your mother’s surname that she had before marriage.
Provide your residential and postal address. Double-check your house number, street address and zip code.
Provide the phone number which is always near you and active. You may receive occasional notifications and messages, therefore keep your number to yourself only.
Before sitting down before your computer to start confirming your American Express credit card, keep these things just beside you, so that you can pick the stuff you need. But even before that, you must fulfil certain conditions, which may end up being a hurdle for confirming your AMEX card. These conditions or criteria are:
- You must be a permanent resident of the United States or must have citizenship of this country.
- Your age should be 18 years or above because it is the minimum age for owning an AMEX card.
- Your credit score must be high enough or clean so that the company can trust you for owning a credit card.
- Any law case shouldn’t be filed or pending against you, especially regarding financial laws.
You very much need to fulfil these conditions to proceed to the next step. Now that you’ve collected all the essential things mentioned above and met every criterion for owning a credit card from American Express, you can proceed to the next process. Follow these thoroughly for getting your work done without a hitch.
Confirm your AmericanExpress credit card online Using PC
- At first, open your browser on your PC or laptop. It is recommended that you use reliable and secure browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari. And also make sure your internet connection is also stable and safe. Avoiding public WiFi networks is already recommended earlier.
- Visit their official site http://americanexpress.com/confirmcard or click on this link to start directly from here.
- On the homepage, you’ll be welcomed, and you’ll notice “Please enter your card details to begin”. Click on that link to enter your credit card details.
- You’ll now see a picture of the American Express credit card, which you have to fill with your very own credit card details. The credit card image on the website helps a lot in knowing about which data to enter where. Thus, it’s not a problem to fill the respective slots with your card details.
- Now if you’ve entered your details, click on the “Continue” button.
- Now on the next page, you’ll be asked to log in to your account or register for a new one if you are registering for the first time. If you’re an existing user, then simply continue by entering your login credentials.
- And if you’re a new user, then you’ll have to register first on http://americanexpress.com/confirmcard.
- To begin the registration process, first, enter your email address and create a long, secure and unique password.
- Now provide your details like full name, home address, phone number, card number, zip code and everything else you’ll be asked to provide.
- Once you’ve entered all your details, double-check once again as you may find some error. Now click on “Finish” to complete your registration
- And congrats because you’re now successfully registered and you have confirmed your AMEX credit card.
But did you know that you can also verify your credit card over the telephone. Yes, it’s possible to do that, and it is similarly convenient to having online confirmation. Probably this method is way easier for those who don’t have any knowledge about operating a computer or have minimal experience about it. You just need to give a call and ask for your American Express card confirmation. The official toll-free contact number for AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard is given below.
AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard – Official activation toll-free number
So, let’s get started with this method.
Confirm your AmericanExpress credit card over the telephone.
- At first, make a call on the given number “1-800-362-6033.”
- After your request is received at the other end, a customer service operator will guide you through the procedures of confirming your card.
- After that, the customer service operator will ask which card you want to confirm. Tell him/her with proper details.
- Now, you’ll be asked to provide your card details like your card number, name and address. Avoid telling your americanexpress com confirmcard details in public places to avoid others from sneaking into your circumstances.
- Now the person at the other end will confirm all your information in their records. And after that’s done successfully, your americanexpress com confirmcard will be immediately activated. And enjoy.
I’ve mentioned two different methods on how you can activate and register your americanexpress.com/confirmcard . Based on your consideration, you can choose any one of the arrangements. It is recommended that you use online confirming because it’s way more secure and reliable compared to sharing your card details with someone over the telephone. If you still face any problem regarding doing your AMEX credit card confirmation, please go through this article once again or just keep this page open on your phone or another tab on your PC. Everything is mentioned in good order. Therefore it won’t be harder for you to get your work done.
Facilities of AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard
- You can easily view the points of your account at any time.
- Your credit score is always available to check at any time.
- AMEX app is also available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. You can download the AMEX app to manage and monitor your credit card seamlessly.
AMEX App on Google Play Store
- You’ll earn points if you pay Uber using your AMEX credit card.
- You can easily use your points directly on any card purchases.
- Booking hotels and flight tickets using AMEX credit card will also bring you points.
- You’ll earn exchange coupons, cashback offers and rewards.
- AMEX credit card will allow you to use your card 24×7 at numerous stores.
- You can pay various bills on credit, in case of an emergency.
Want a Premium AMEX card?
If you’re interested in owning the premium AMEX card, you can quickly get that by fulfilling some additional criteria. For this service, you’ll need to pay an annual fee of about $780/- excluding taxes. The standards required to apply for premium AMEX card are:
- The applicant must be 18 years of age while submitting his/her application.
- The applicant must have an excellent credit score, and his/her credit history shouldn’t contain any fault regarding payments.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 12 months of experience in the business.
If you check all these boxes, it will be effortless to get yourself an AMEX credit card. For more information, you can contact American Express customer service by dialing the following number.
AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard customer service number – 1800 419 3646
I hope this article was practical and helpful to you. Thanks for reading this till the very end and keep supporting us for more such contents later on. Till then, goodbye and have a great day ahead.